INSPIRING CHILDREN TO HAVE HIGH ASPIRATIONS
The Aspirations Impact workshops is like no other school based aspirations programme! Instead of only focusing on future careers that might not even exist in 10 years time, we inspire and open children’s minds to creating a brighter future for their life!
WHY CHILDREN HAVE LOW ASPIRATIONS
Children growing up in poverty, lacking positive role models or living in challenging households can often have very low expectations of themselves. This not only affects their achievements at school but also their lifelong outcomes. But when children believe in themselves, they have higher aspirations and motivation for their learning. This shift in belief plus consistent effort towards their goals can enable a child to become more confident and successful at school.
CHILDREN WILL LEARN AND
- Discover and learn about the United Nations Global Goals.
- Become more aware of the most important global issues and how they can help.
- Reflect, set goals and create personal action plans.
- Identify their strengths, passions and interests.
- Develop higher aspirations and optimism about their future.
WHAT THE CHILDREN SAID...
I learned lots today, I’m telling my Mum!
I learned to not let fear stop you from doing the things you love.
I will use my gifts more, move forward with my passions and achieve my goals.