Helping Children Bounce Back In Life
Our Resilience Building Impact Day teaches children how to develop a resilient mindset so that they can successfully handle the challenges that come their way.
Why Building Resilience is so Vital
Unfortunately many children have a lot of issues to deal with in their lives, therefore making resilience a vital and much needed resource. Developing more resilience in children is a key priority for the UK Government as research shows that resilience is a protective factor against children developing mental health issues and being able to bounce back from adversity.
CHILDREN WILL LEARN AND
- What resilience is and why it's important in life.
- Identify personal challenges and develop plans to overcome them.
- How to be more resilient using the 6 Habits of Resilience Framework.
- Engaged in reflective practices that raise personal awareness.
- Collaborate with classmates to improve teamwork and problem solving.
WHAT THE CHILDREN SAID...
I learned to never give up.
I have learned about the 6 Habits and I am determined to show them in my daily life.
I enjoyed today, now I know how to deal with my challenges and problems