Giving Children The Gift of High Self Esteem
The Self Esteem Impact Day is an empowering experience that enables children to change their beliefs about themselves so that they can discover their true potential.
A Negative Self Image Holds Children Back
Taking a proactive approach to nurturing children’s self esteem in school is crucial, as low self esteem can hold children back in all areas of their life. Children with self-esteem issues are also more likely to suffer from problems such anxiety and depression. However, high self esteem contributes to children’s happiness and helps create confident learners who achieve more in school. By boosting self esteem schools can improve pupil wellbeing and lay a stronger foundation for children to reach their full potential.
CHILDREN WILL LEARN AND
- Understand what self esteem is and its importance.
- Develop a more empowering and positive self image.
- Enjoy a wide range a creative and reflective exercises that help them discover their own uniqueness.
- Learn practical ways to protect and enhance their own self esteem.
- Engaged in reflective practices that raise personal awareness.
WHAT THE CHILDREN SAID...
Today was one of the best days of my life.
I learned that I don’t have to be like everyone else, can just be my normal self.
I have learned how to boost my self esteem when I feel down.