Helping Children Build More Positive
The Team Spirit Impact Day supports children in learning the 6 essential skills to work together as a team so that children can learn and succeed together.
Friendship Concerns Affect Children’s Wellbeing
It is important to teach children how to build positive relationships, as well as being able to work cooperatively with others. Research shows that children who have a lack of social skills and struggle to get along with others tend to have bullying tendencies and present behaviour issues. Building supportive peer relationships helps to foster resilience, increase cohesion inside the classroom and reduce problems like bullying, which can have long lasting negative consequence for children.
CHILDREN WILL LEARN AND
- The 6 essential skills for effective teamwork and cooperation.
- Improve their ability to solve problems and overcome challenges as a team.
- Increased levels of trust, respect and understanding amongst children.
- Take part in a wide variety of team based challenges, activities and competitions.
- Every child experiences a sense of success and positive team spirit!
WHAT THE CHILDREN SAID...
You can achieve much more as a team.
I learned that you don’t fall out as much if you work together.
I loved it, I enjoyed every moment and would do it again if I had the choice.